Why Ichikraft Only Provide You Registered Post?


Ichikraft packaging sample with posting the receipt for a registered article - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Hi everyone, how you doing? Hoping you have a nice and bright day! Well, today I want to explain why Ichikraft only provides an option to send to your address using registered post. I know that you are wondering why we are not giving you an option to choose. We have a reason for this and it's good for you as the customer and us. Because we went through some bad experiences, so Ichikraft decided to use a registered post.

First of all, I apologize but this is our reason. You know, when small businesses like us grow there are many things happen. What is it? Is it always bad? I would say that it could be good and bad at the same time. Yes, we are happy with all of these processes, yet it makes us sad too. One day we had an order sent, but one month later the package was returned to us. The customer gave us an incomplete address. We tried to make contact with the customer, but no response at all. And we decided to give a full refund. We were confused, guys...? "You want to buy because you like our work and need it, or just checking and testing me?" That's a big question in my head.

The other day we had an order and it was made to order. Made to order means... I have to create the item first and usually, it needs 3-5 days to complete this item then sending them out. I write it in every description of each item. I waited for two weeks there wasn't any update about delivery status. At early week 4, the customer complained that the item hadn't arrived. And she wrote a bad review of my shop. We tracked this package and we knew that there was attempted delivery at an early week 3 and failed.  When I said week 3 or 3 weeks it doesn't mean 21 days guys... in fact, the package arrived at day 13 or 14.  We contacted the customer and she/ he told me that she/ he moved to a new house, means...a new address! Well...that's the problem and explain why the package hadn't arrived. The next day I checked the delivery status and it delivered. Once the delivery status is delivered, it means the package has arrived or the customer has received their item/package. But this customer didn't update her/his reviews on my shop. For me it's okay. Because I am trying the best I could to do my work.

Using the registered post will give me and the customer benefits that are good for both of us. You as customer can check delivery status by entering registered code. For me, I also can check the delivery status of the package. So, if any customers complain because their package hasn't arrived yet I can track the package, where is the package, as the case above. And I don't want someone to lose their package too. So please write your address correctly and recheck it. If you move to a new address (new house) please settle down first, and then do the purchase in my shop. Do not purchase in my shop if you are in the middle of moving to a new address.

These are the delivery time estimation:

1. Japan, 7 to 10 working days
2. Belgium, 7 to 10 working days
3. Latvia, 7 to 10 working days
4. Denmark, 7 to 10 working days
5. France, approximately 1 week - 2 weeks (working days). But it depends
6. The USA, approximately 2 weeks - 4 weeks (working days). It depends
7. Canada, approximately 2 weeks - 4 weeks (working days). But depends
8. The UK, approximately 2 weeks (working days). But depends

Somehow, the USA and Canada post don't update a delivery status on the registered post. We can only know when your package is dispatched from Singapore and arrival at the destination post.

Using a registered post means your package will arrive within 7 to 10 working days. But you have to know that it depends on your location, your custom, and your postal service. Yes, it could take much longer than this estimation time. So, if you can't wait for this certain amount of time, please DO NOT purchase from my shop.


Ichikraft Vlog: Ribbon Flower and Cat Collars Showcase. Visit our Youtube Channel and subscribe! Video creator Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy, Video Editor RDZ



Ichikraft Vlog: Packaging Process. Visit our Youtube channel and subscribe! Video creator, designer, and business owner: Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy, Video Editor RDZ

Note:

  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Video creator, designer, and business owner: Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Video Editor: RDZ
  • We are only able to upload a video once a week
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse this photograph anywhere else without permissions






No comments:

Post a Comment

After 2 Years of Stepping Down, Where is Ichikraft Now?

About two years ago, I made the decision that the Ichikraft Etsy shop closed temporarily. However, even until this day, I am still with the ...